As COVID-19 restrictions ease in the United Kingdom, we continue to do everything we can to ensure your safety. This includes following the current COVID-19 guidance with regards to healthcare settings.
As per current guidance, a number of the steps that were put in place to increase safety for both patients and staff throughout the pandemic remain in place until further notice.
Your safety is paramount to us and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you have a comfortable experience at our clinics, confident in the knowledge that all possible precautionary measures continue to be taken.
• For those patients identified as high risk, we have established a dedicated pathway thereby reducing all interactions to a minimum for both surgery and consultations-our clinical team can provide further information if this applies to you
• Telephone consultation services are available for patients who are unable to attend due to ill health, isolation etc.
• Our flagship clinic is equipped with a clinical grade airflow system that actively destroys 99.999% of airborne viruses and pathogens including COVID-19
• We have a state of the art air-filtration system in our operating theatre which means the air is hyper sterile during surgical procedures
• Staff continue to have access to the required level of personal protective equipment wear masks on site until such time that the current guidance has been updated
• All patients/ visitors are politely asked to continue to wear masks on our sites unless exempt on medical grounds
• Enhanced cleaning regimes continue throughout the day
• Continued screening of patients and staff before they come in – if patients, staff or their contacts are unwell, they must not attend
• Temperature checking of patients as part of our pre-operative assessment.
• Chairs continue to be spaced out in our waiting areas. We also continue to limit companions and relatives per visitor to a maximum of 1 if essential
We are committed to ensuring we continue to provide the best possible care for our patients and make your journey with us as stress-free and safe as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our team will be more than happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
I should like to thank the team for looking after me so well yesterday. I was extremely nervous due to COVID – 19 to leave home and undergo surgery. You assured me before I arrived that I would be isolated from other patients, offered PPE equipment and all your staff would be protected. I am pleased to say that I did not see another patient your procedures were excellent and am now looking forward to having my other eye treated!
We are offering our patients the opportunity to speak with one of our expert consultants or optometrists via video consultation to discuss your eye condition.
This option is available for both self-pay and insured patients.
If you have private medical insurance; most insurers have now set up a specific code to authorise these appointments.
Contact us on 0203 369 2020 or make an enquiry to organise your video appointment.